Tuesday, January 4, 2011

advent calendar

I know it's a little late & everyone is probably sick of hearing about christmas, but I had to share this great gift that my mom got my sister. she filled this advent calendar with treasures (& because kara doesn't live here, she got to open every door in one day!). my mom had been collecting all kind of vintage jewelry & pins from various estate sales for months. everything she found is so unique & absolutely beautiful (& knowing my bargin-loving mom, she probably didn't pay more than $5 a pair!). what a lovely gift. 

{advent calendar}

{earrings}



2 comments:

  1. How amazing! This little calendar is fantastic, and I absolutely love all the vintage pieces she filled it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome idea! I absolutely love it.

    Where did she find the advent calendar?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails