Monday, October 11, 2010

yard sale goodies

our good friends moved across the country to san diego this past summer. while we're excited to have somewhere fun to visit, we really miss having them around (a lot). but the good news was that joy of the blog oh joy was having a big yard sale in san diego. she has the most fabulous taste & also happens to be my same size; so I made my friend megan head out to the sale in the park to get me some goods. she bought me some really cute stuff- note cards, cute paper, fabric & the most adorable shirt with a big bow. yay for friends who live in awesome cities!

2 comments:

  1. What a divine weekend, and horray for fashionable friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you on the great finds...how amazing are yard sales?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails