Monday, August 30, 2010

don't judge

we all have stupid obsessions. I mean, maybe I'm 28 years old & my favorite tv show still happens to be beverly hills 90210 (the original, duh). and maybe my main motivation for leaving work by 5pm is so I can catch the last 30 minutes of 90210 on soapnet. and maybe the highlight of my year was meeting jennie garth at a car show when I was twelve. and there might be a chance, that when visiting los angeles for only three days, that I made my husband spend one of them driving me around to all of the 90210 locations. don't judge, okay.

with the help of this absolutely amazing website (I would seriously donate money if they had a paypal button on their site), I was able to see all of my favorite 90210 locations. if you're not a fan of the show, you won't understand my excitement (sigh). but if you are (you are awesome), I posted some photos so you can share in my childish amusement. baa-baa-ba-ba, baa-baa-ba-ba - (phap, phap)

{"it's dylan. you know the drill"}

{I'm leaving room so that robert can photoshop dylan's porsche in front of me}

 {welcome to casa walsh!}

  {ok. don't get too upset. but the peach pit is now a japanese restaurant!}

and in case you didn't get enough 90210 in this post, a very important day is coming up. yea. that's right. 09.02.10! and of course I'm having a party. will share pics after the event. 

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of the Sex and the City Tour, but not the Bev 90210 tour haha! You are hilarious girl! And what a good sport your hubs is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! My pal Annie will absolutely go with you next time!


    And I would never judge you your obsessions. I watch reality TV while eating Doritos, so I really don't have a leg to stand on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny.
    Happy 90210 Day!
    Hope you are enjoying some Peach Pie and a soda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy blog you have! Thanks for your visit and kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails