Thursday, July 15, 2010

"kara in savannah" photobook

a few years ago my little sis graduated college & got her first real job in the beautiful city of savannah. you know that saying, "it's a great place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there"? well eventually it was time to move on, & kara got a promotion to the big city of atlanta. but I wanted her to always remember this time in her life.  so one weekend we walked all over the city & I took photos of all of her favorite places, signs, squares & people. later I complied them all into a hardback photobook using blurb. it turned out fantastic... I even scored a few tears. here are just a few pages below.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing book! I thought it was a proffessional one. I loved Savannah when I was there last year. Thank you so much for the bike video link. I love it and added it to my post. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this idea! it turned out beautifully.

    i've been thinking about doing this with our honeymoon photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails