Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sisters

"a loyal sister is worth a thousand friends". ~ marian eigerman


I went to visit my sweet sister in atlanta this past weekend. we had a blast chatting, eating, site-seeing, antique shopping & giggling. that's pretty much all we do when we're together is giggle...constantly. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but kara knows me better than any friend I've ever had & she loves me regardless. no matter what, I know that she'll always be there for me (& vise-versa). sisters are pretty much the best thing in the world.  this quote above says it all.

this week I'll be blogging about some of the fun things to do in atlanta.

2 comments:

  1. :)Perfect self mirror shot... After the 6th try. love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    검증사이트

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails